Fellow of the Anesthesia of Clinical Directors
We are pleased to offer the Fellow of the Anesthesia Association of Clinical Directors (FAACD) designation to our members. Our aim is to recognize exceptional leaders in the perioperative and/or periprocedural setting who fulfill the eligibility requirements outlined below.
- Current active (non-trainee) member of AACD.
- A letter of support from a senior level clinician or administrator.
- A minimum of 5 years of perioperative/periprocedural leadership or management experience (examples include service, division or operating room director; other relevant administrative/leadership roles on the department, hospital or system level):
- Personal statement describing prior experience and qualifications – (500-word limit).
- Current CV
- Attendance of at least 1 annual AACD meeting within the past 3 years.
- The applicant holds an MD/DO or an equivalent degree.
- Application fee of $100 (non-refundable) payable upon application submission.
- Certification fee of $395 payable upon approval of the application.
- Application Process
- Complete the online application form, and submit along with the non-refundable application fee.
- A special committee consisting of the AACD officers will carefully review each application and render a recommendation about your FAACD designation request. Please allow up to 4 weeks for the decision.
- Please note that the Fellow must remain an active AACD member in order to maintain the FAACD designation.
- All current FAACD designees who satisfy the requirements listed above will be listed on the AACD website and will receive an official certificate.
- For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org